Thursday, August 23, 2007

Newfie Bound Part 4



Going up the bay...Denise and I in lawn chairs at the back of the boat. This boat only had the captains chair for driving & since it was a fishing boat that is all that is required.










A jelly fish you don't want to touch. I took this through the water with my long lens. There were a lot of them out where we were traveling.

We also seen a whale a few times but she was being camera shy and I couldn't get her picture.

She even came up close to boat, but of course I was on the other side of the boat with my camera posed and ready for her....









yep got my feet wet in the Atlantic Ocean...














Bob and Derick resting after a hard day of relaxing.






Derick playing the ugly stick. A newfie musical instrument. Derick looked high and low for just the perfect piece of wood to make his ugly stick.
(yep that is a condom you see on his front leg)










Hubby and I enjoy the cottage up the bay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!