Saturday, October 13, 2007

Queen Kate

Most of my family and friends know that I am a Red Hat Queen. My group is in Orillia but while I am traveling this year my Queen of Vice Grace & Vice Queen MaryLou are running the group.
Where ever you go there is always a Red Hat group and they welcome Visitors with open arms. If you are unfamilar with Red Hats well they are groups of women over the age of 50. They meet monthly or more times and enjoy life dressing up in Red Hats and purple clothing. If you happen to see someone where a purple hat and red clothing then wish them a Happy Birthday as it is there birthday month. Red Hatting is now around the world just about every country has a group.
In the top four shots I am trying on a purple wig at the HighRiver function. I meet a few new friends and had a good time.














I had sisters car and after I picked her up we had to go and check on the horses.
They thought my hat and flowers might be a good meal.
We did have fun taking the pictures. The one on the right is Buck and the other is Skip.
































5 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Cute pictures. Yes we can be email buddys. I have been trying to add you to my list of friends on blogger and it wont let me? I dont know I will keep trying. Have a nice weekend. Yhanks for stopping by. Here is my email add. Are you on Yahoo Messanger? renren84@yahoo.com

Alpicks Treasures said...

Hey there kate, you been gone? are you ok? Just checking in on you.

Alpicks Treasures said...

OK I still have not heard from you. ARE YOU OK? or do I need to send a search party out for you. Am thinking of ya. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Great Pics!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, I'm Allisons (Alpicks Treasures) sister, she said you were interesting in scrapbooking? If you need any help, just hollor be glad to give you a hand! I'm her big sister and not Red Hat age just yet, but I think it's so cute and I love your purple hair!!