Friday, January 18, 2008

A bit Lazy


Well I have to admit I have been a little lazy on my blog site. But I have really been Busy. I joined a card swap and had to make 20 cards. Well when I got my list there were more than that so I continued. But I love it, the more cards I send out the more I get back. Wow just like Christmas cards, every year I send out about 40 cards and I get so excited when I see my mail box with cards in it. But then again I am one of those that have my cards all ready to go the 15th of November. Yep in the envelopes stamped and ready for the end of November to send them off.
Sister & I have joined a month Scrapbook club and get plenty of idea's for our scrap books. I did 2 pages last night and I can hardly wait to post the one.
It is about a Bear named Oatmeal. Oatmeal was adopted by our daughter Stephanie when she was 3. She took Oatmeal to school and love him very much. Soon Stephanie grew up married Mike and they had a little girl named Laila. Oatmeal was handed down to Laila to love and hug.

I love to take picture of the mountains and hope to be able to find those special pics to put in the scrap book for memories.

One of the joys of the country side here is the winter sports. Snow shoeing is my newest adventure. My friend took some pictures of a water line up in the Kananaski Park. It is the main line from the lake and it has area's that are not sealed tight and it leaks. These leaks freeze and form all kinds of shapes.
Well am going to go and get on my own Lap top as it has the pictures of the ice monsters and other things see ya soon.......

2 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Did you sign up to Sues Valentines card swap? Being busy is apart of all of our lives. As long as your having fun while doing it.

BikerK8 said...

Hi there:
Yes I did and I can hardly wait until my mail box starts to fill up with them. How have you been? How are the knees?
take care
Kate