Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wen & Thursday in a Gnomes Life (ours two)

Well I am a litte behind in my blog.
frist night we only had WF in the lobby, yea like I was going down on my jammies and work on the blog.
The next day start of great, we were going to go up the volcono, Bobby wasn't to sure of this but I talked him in to going.
These are the ladies at the entrance of the National Park. They agreed to have their pic taken with our Gnome. Well I should say Bob's Gnome he has adopted it.



Me and the little fella having a rest...

finally a family picture

He thought he would look good amoungest the lava and rocks






See I am here




This is where i ride everyday. My owners take me out of my protective pillow and set me back in everytime .







Can you find me?





Yep here I am



Visisiting the Alamo






















a long walk down a shade walk way, very cool and pretty









Look there is just so much beautiy.










Okay so he tagged along. I carried him in a bag most of the time..









A little piece of heaven



















Waiting for my hubby














Oh a big Yum yum














directing Bob on his pills..




































yep there are 6 cadillacs buried in the farmers field out side of Amerilo














we found the old route 66 and my hubby was so happy
















the first sign we came across














great picture














yep this is where I got Bobby


















of course hubby would not go down into the volcano. I was just happy that he came this high with me













this just about says it all





































a messy litttle creature he is


























tryin on his leather jacket

Front view





















Back View


























I think we make a good pair
















trying to find a helmet for his is becoming very difficult















have a converstion with a Geiko, who has his own bike

























Yep us on a scotter





















Bob was passing this truck so I thought I would take this picture of the cows looking at us











Me and him in Texas


















Proof






















See Bob maybe you should go left then right at the next lights...



















Ladies washroom















Oh Man I am tired


































No comments: