Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Gnome goes to Vulcan




Well I finally get a chance to ride on the motorcycle. I wonder who is taking me. My Lady or My Man on his Goldwing











Well I look good on the Goldwing, What do you think?


Wow do I look good on this bike or what!



NOOOOO
I don't really want to go in the saddle bag.



Well okay if I have this cushion, but please don't close the lid it will get dark in here.




Wow a space Center...I wonder what is inside..






Need I say anything more!






Look it's Spock........
Oppps that is MY Man......








Spock and I such a nice pair we make eh!


















A family Picture









Really what did my Humans think?
I am so Embarssed













Well at least I met a new friend...
A space Bear












Wow look at all these Stuffy's












My Lady and I enjoying a drink...















Just chillin with my friends....


















Me and My Man have a brew or two...













We get to shoot down space ships, careful they are also trying to beam in an Alien











These are Spocks animals. They were his childhood friends and I am so excited to be with them...















Remember the Trebles on one of the episodes. Well my Man has one in his hand...but My Lady said he can not bring it home...




















A space ship...hmmmm...I wonder if those fellas are friendly












Can you find us..me and My Lady
















The Star Ship Enterprise
beam me up Scotty
















WOW


















He ain't Spock but that is okay....
















First long distance ride on my new bike....














Well time to go see ya soon.....
Have a great day.





















No comments: