Friday, July 20, 2007

Back on the road

Sorry there have been no blogs but we were at motels that internet was either very low connnections or the next night I would have had to insdert my credit card to get a line. So I am doing all three days hopefully tonight..For some reason the blog site is not co-operating. Hopefully tomorrow night I will be able to get caught up. Today we spent 10 hours traveling. Tomorrow we hope to be able to go through Yellow Stone park. We were suppose to do that today, but one of the locals told Bob about a short cut. WELL>>>> we ended up having to change our reservations and get off the road at 8:00 pm. I will say one thing, I really don't want to see another sign that says, truckers chain up, because that means you are going up one mother of a hill, then when you get to the top there is a sigh that says Strong Gust of Wind, well let me tell you something, those strong gust of winds can almost knock off your bike. By time I am done this trip I will have super strong leg muscles. You do get to see some beautiful scenery if you have the guts to take your eyes off the road to look out over the valley.
So I will try once more to post some pictures. If it doesn't work I will leave it for tomorrow night. We are in Livingstone tonight....

No comments: