Saturday, July 7, 2007

Camping in Regina

Even when we are camping I can still check our Internet. A lot of camp grounds are all WiFi now. If you camping site isn't in the hot spot usually at the club house you can find everyone. It is funny as the camp ground we stayed at had lawn chairs and a table for the people to sit and everyone was sitting around with there lap tops and checking mail or whatever. We were lucky because our camp site was in the hot spot.


Bob cooking our supper. First he had to put together to new Barb-Que I bought for our trip, small but very practical.
I got to make breakfast, I cheated and we had oatmeal and fruit. Healthy and filling, good for a long days run. Our aim is to get to High River Alberta today. My sister does not know we are coming so this will be fun.








No comments: